Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's been so long since I have posted anything . I feel terribly guilty!   Oh well I do the best I can with the time I have.  I fear daily posting  to blogs, Facebook, etc can't possibly make the top of my "to do" list.   I just wanted to let everyone know I am stil alive and kicking though there has been way too many busy days weeks and months for me.  I have been trying to select the proper merchandise for our store and in between pricing and stocking and working I have precious little time for what I love to do- CREATE!.     I am sure you all have experienced that and been as frustrated as I have been.   I hope to add some of my latest work here soon- so watch for it.    Promise!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I totally get where you're at! I've just now started re-creating again myself after a long hiatus. Glad you're still here my friend! I always think of your post about my sad waif sculpture re:my lost horse, and so appreciated that! Take care and see you soon my friend! Jeannine

    ReplyDelete

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp