Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sandcastle Contest

Yesterday was the annual sanddcastle building contest. It drew thousands of participants and viewers.  For once the sun was shining and weather was perfect to stroll along and take pictures of all the magnficent creations. Guess what? I didnt go. But then I never do. Isnt that awful. But the crowds are horrendous and its impossible to even get close to the sculptures to take photos. You either have to wait your turn or wait until its just about time for the tide to hit them and wash them away. I can see the results of the labor in the newspaper without the hassle.   Hah!  Instead I painted for awhile and then worked in my yard for awhile as well.  I felt very productive yesterday.  Glad I decided to stay home.   I have added pic of a lamp I am going to have on Ehag Emporium that starts on June 30th. I actually put two up for sale.  If you see anything you would like to have more pictures of I can always send more.    Ebay hasnt been very exciting for me lately so I am going to try other venues as well.  AHQU, another great ebay halloweeen group I belong to is also having an emporium. I need to get more info on that one as I believe I have sent them pics of a couple of items. Gad  I cant keep track these days.
I am praying for a GOOD SUMMER for everyone and a for business to pick up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp