Thursday, June 25, 2009

We live and learn ( I hope)

I was so excited to list my new witch music box. I think it's one of the best things I' ve done especially since I am NOT a sculptor or dollmaker. Naturally it took way too long. But boy oh boy did I screw up when I listed. I evidently ran out of spaces and only managed to HA3 in the title instead of HA31. So no one who follows my Halloween artists group will see it. I have a few bids on it thank goodness because the bidders must have looked at "see others items by this seller"when they brought up the coffin music box. So folks I have certainly learned something today and that is be very very careful when I list to include everything I need so that the most viewers will see my work. If they dont see it, they cant bid on it. DUH. I have all but finished a small lamp and I am very much pleased with this one. I love the colors this time. They are a little different for me. I will post it tonight. I hope you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp