Friday, September 11, 2009

Spookytimejingles

Come Sunday I will be a bonafide member of Spookytimejingles! It's a fabulous website founded by Dani Nelson of  ambitiousdesigns . It's a juried site that offers to the buyer wonderful pieces from very talented artists who particularly create for Hallowen and Christmas.   Check it out. You won't be sorry!
I have personally put up for sale some great ( if I do say so myself ) items for those holidays.  The lamp I did took forever to complete and the handbeaded stranded I added are perfect for the extra sparkle.  I was inspired this time by the old Halloween cards that featured the pumpkin head children.  I have painted them all arounnd the shade.

For the Christmas page I found a cute stepstool and have painted a vintage Christmas scene on the top of Santa and a line of children all dressed in vintage snow clothes. Santa is handing out gifts.   I love it. Not wanting to leave the legs plain I have added bright green holly leaves with red berries here and there. 

I am working on another lamp now. This one for Christmas. the ideas just keep coming and I only wish I had more time.   Remember to go to STJ on the 13th.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Susie!!! You are the best and I am sooo happy to have you aboard STJ! Big hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp