Monday, March 1, 2010

Halloween Queens new site

My ebay group AHQU has introduced a new selling sit called Castle Bootique. Get it?
BOOtique. You will find many wonderful and creative Halloween themed item for sale there.  Pretty cool.  When I get some more time I plan to get busy on more items to sell there.  In April and May I have many obligations. For one, my small town of Cannon Beach, OR. has its yearly "Spring Unveiling" art event.  I would sure like to be able to be involved this year and have completed three new paintings but thats not nearly enough.
Sigh
And then, another biggie for me is the National Halloween Convention back east and spookytimejingles, my other selling site is a main outlet for my Halloween goodies.  I would love to be able to send a lot of items there as its major exposure.   So with all thats going I wont have a minute to waste.  Seems EVERTHING  I create is time consuming. There isnt any such thing as "whip something out" as far as my work is concerned. Of course it would help if I werent so obsessive compulsive. LOL  Its hell being a perfectionist.

2 comments:

  1. Susie, the new Bootique is awesome!! I love it!! The Halloween Convention sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great week Susie!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda I am glad you liked the BOOtique. I just wish I had more time to create for it. boo hoo

    ReplyDelete

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp