Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm Published!

Wow, so exciting.  Connie Porcher was kind enough to inlcude my two art deco lamps in the newest Celebrate365  magaine. It is a fabulous publication with tons of wonderful pics of ornaments and other super pieces by well known artists. Great articles as well. You won't find it on a magazine rack. But look it up and subscribe. Its well worth it.  Thank you Connie.

I have a large Halloween double armed lamp on Ebay now. A very time consuming project but it turned out great, if I do say so myself.  I am pleased with the intense colors and the black spooky silhouettes.  Take a look.

This summer's 7 day a week, 8 hour a day schedule is finally over but it paid offf in the long run. Our gift store is now a highline liqour plus gifts and art. Quite an interesting combination but it seems to work.  I sold quite a bit of my arty items this summer and also a few orginal paintings as well as prints etc.  I loved "staging" the gift items and found it a worthwhile challenge to my sense of space and style. 
I have added some liqour related pieces and included some of my handpainted glassware which is  becoming a very fun thing for me to do.  When I get a minute I will show some of it here.    I hope to be adding to my blog soon.

4 comments:

  1. That's Awesome Susie! I just saw it and it is wonderful! CONGRATS!!!!!

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved Susie! Your lamps are so beautiful. Some day I hope to own one, in the meantime I'll have to just enjoy my nude Witch. :)
    The double lamp is just incredible! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for you!!! Beautiful work Susie!!! Jeannine

    ReplyDelete

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp