Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What's Next?

Once the stage is set the creative thinking is supposed to kick in. All that is necessary to begin a project is right in front of me. I've had my morning coffee and completed all the little morning chores.....

My mind is a blank! I am just recovering from a bout of COPD ( chronic obstructive pulminary desease) . It takes a while to feel back to normal, whatever that is...What with shortness of breath and coughing, not a lot of sleep and it does take it's toll.

I think I will take one more day to fully recover before I attempt to be an artist!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog and LOVE it, this is my favorite Steely Dan song and really favorite song of all time. Its meant to be, glad to find the blog, be well!
    Becca
    (Momartyogababe)

    ReplyDelete

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp