Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Stuff

I have been very busy. That's good I guess but it, leaves me precious little time to do the blog thing. I am working on a 16 by 20 painting of a house. Yes I said a HOUSE. Sound exciting? Well I DO like to paint architectural beauty and this house is very picturesque. The owner wanted a painting of her home and I needed the money so-----. I am enjoying it though and am pleased with my progress. I just listed a couple of goodies on ebay for Halloween. The big lamp is really quite nice if I do say so myself and the little table turned great. I had sold it before on ebay for a good price but the buyer had what some call "buyer's remorse" whatever the After I finish my lastest painting I think I will do a table. I found a small ornate side table that will lend itself well to my favorite vintage Halloween designs. More later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp