Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Plug for STJ

If you buy something from Spooky Time Jingles artist's , part of the sale price will be donated to Animal rescue. Its a drive to collect money to help the neglected and abused . A good cause! Also I have been clicking daily on the AnimalRescue site. One click a day donates kibbles to hungry cats and dogs. How can you go worng and it only take a minute. I have them send me a daily reminder and when I open my email message box I automaically go their first. Please help and thanks in advance.

Back to art----I should have my little table done today but as I said in an earlier post I cant seem to get away from adding more details when anyone with a brain would consider the piece FINISHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp