Friday, April 30, 2010

Thanks

Thanks for commiserating with me guys.  I almost deleted the post after I made it but decided I had to get it out of my system by writing about it.   The convention is happening as we speak and I haven't a clue as to how many piece survived or which ones made it to the show.  Maybe the few that did will sell and I can recoup some of the loss financially.   Dani said she would send them all back in one box. That way I can see exactly what the damage was and perhaps repair and resell some of the pieces.

She said that the pieces I made from Sculpey shattered and shouldn't have so perhaps it was the particular Sculpey I used or the way I built the piece or whatever.   I have since found a product called Living Doll by Sculpey and it will try it.  I know I was very very careful with the packing. It took along  time to do and ZI used everything ujder the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp