Friday, April 30, 2010

Well that went well!!!!lol

Can you tell I am technically hampered???

As I was saying,  (  What  was I saying?? Oh yah )
The Living Doll Sculpey seems like a good product so I will try it.


In the meantime , feeling like sh--, I decided to send in some pics of my work to the owner/editor of the Celebrate 365 magazine - a glossy ,gorgeous publication full of only the greatest seasonal ornaments and other fabulous goodies- a collectors dream come true.!

She emailed me back and said she would love to include some of  my Halloween lamps in the fall edition.  I am tickled pink. It is indeed an honor for me to be included among the  prestigous artists  represented in her magazine.   So that news helped lift my spirits.

The thing is, I can't NOT paint.  I can't even imagine one day without doing something
artisitc-  whether its out taking pictures of scenes I want to paint, or wokring on a lamp or even browsing the internet for inspiration .

Again thank you all who responded to my situtation  . It truly helps.

1 comment:

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp