Friday, March 6, 2009

I Should Learn My Limitations

This silly little witch thing I'm trying to do for the group challenge is driving me up the wall. I decided to sculpt a witch and have her sit in half of a L'Eggs egg
with her striped stockinged legs hanging over the edge . She will hold a tiny chick and bunny. I am now considering this project a learning process. I may never finish it at this rate. Using 3 types of clay trying to figure out what is going to work best. It would take two or three pages to try and tell you all the problems I have had. Suffice it say, I am FRUSTRATED! If this turns out it will be a miracle. Plus I discovered I am developing a little arthritis in my right hand and by the end of day it is pretty uncomfortable. Geezz I hate getting old. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp