Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WOW

I actually was able to read the instructions and add music to my blog. I feel so smug. lol I really cant believe I was able to do it. (I am so very technically impaired. )

I am trying to sculpt a witch and have the head done and arms and legs. I must sew an outfit for the poor thing and as poorly as I sew she may have to go naked.
I learn something new every day and that is what keeps me going and helps ,me stay "young". So I will make an attempt at a black witchy style dress for her.
The sun is shining and the door to the back deack is OPEN! Yea The fresh spring air floats in and clears my winterized brain. Its about time.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Susie!! Whoo hoo - great job. You can now steal music from everyone else!!!
    Thank you for your sweet post on my blog! It meant the world to me. Am hanging in there!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp