Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Keep on Pluggin' Away

Thats what my sister and my friends tell me all of the time. "Just keep on keepin' on".
Well thats what I am doing. Today I repainted a couple of little details on the photo cube I was working on. My husband tells me I am way to obsessive when it comes to wanting everything I do to be prefect. He has actually taken brushes out of my hands to keep me from doing more ( and more and more).\
It's become sort of a joke cause' he realizes I can just wait till he leaves and do it anyway.
I am thinking about starting on the challenge theme of Eerie Equinox for my Halloween art group HA31. I have a couple of ideas and they include processes I havent tried yet. That ought to be interesting.. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. How can you be too obsessive!!! Kick him for me Susie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My art is my relaxation from a stressful job. Sometimes I paint late into the night. Fortunately my husband understands for a large part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie,
    Doesn't he know that's a dangerous thing to do? :]
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm looking forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your art.

    ReplyDelete

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp