Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mood swings

From meloncholy to euphoria in 24 hours. All it took was a great sale on ebay to lift my spirits. I have been hoping for such a miracle for several months now. Some of the folks in my art groups have had some terrific sell prices for their work and I have been dreaming of the day that would happen for me. When that day arrived I simply couldnt believe it!
I am so tickled. Now I am anxious to come up with more pieces that people will find interesting and /or beautiful enough to purchase. I woul;d love to have a reputation like Cali Lee, my favorite Halloween artist. Sigh Maybe some day.

1 comment:

  1. Susie, I am so happy for you! It's been overdue girl. You really do some beautiful complicated work and it was just a matter of time till people found you. Great things are coming in the future for you.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp