Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Snowing

The Oregon coast doesnt usually see much of the white stuff so it is always a treat when it happens. Big fluffy flakes blown about by a moderate wind today!!!
Some friends visited this weekend and the husband helped me with some technical computor stuff. Wow he has made it so much easier for me. All I needed was a patient teacher who was wil ing to wait while I wrote everything down. Unfortunately its the only way I am able to recall these days.
I am packaging the little table with the kids painted around it to send to the winning bidder from ebay. I have decided to include in ALL of my packages a little token of my gratitude for the sale. I gather tons of sanddollars from ou beach here and have in the past painted them with Christmas design for ornaments. They are exquisite . Really. Very detailed. I hate blowing my own horn but these are truly OOAK in the truest sense of the word. I think if I paint them in Halloween colors they would look adorable on a Halloween tree so I intend to do some to include with the items I sell. Actually they do take an awful lot of time- anywhere from two to five hours depending on the design. But
I can paint up a few in between projects to have on hand. I'll see how it goes. It will depend on the response from the buyers. HI ho HI ho its back to work I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest large lamp

Latest large lamp

Witch piano music box

Witch piano music box
Love Song

Witch sculpt

Witch  sculpt
Easter witch

Halloween Lamp

Halloween Lamp